Regular Exams and Cleanings
Modern dental care for today’s families. Safe, comfortable, relaxed care with a dedicated team committed to your oral and overall health.
Regular exams including cleaning and periodic x-rays – are an important part of maintaining your oral health. During your regular exam, we will:
- Check for any problems that you may not see or feel
- Look for cavities or any other signs of tooth decay
- Inspect your teeth and gums for gingivitis and signs of periodontal disease
- Provide a thorough teeth cleaning
- safe digital X-rays as needed
Your regular exam will take about 45 minutes. Each regular exam includes a detailed teeth cleaning, during which we will clean, polish, and rinse your teeth to remove any tartar and plaque that have accumulated on the surface of the teeth.
Visiting our office every six months gives you the chance to discuss with the doctor any questions you may have about your oral health. Regular exams are offered by appointment only, so please contact our practice today to schedule your next dental exam and teeth cleaning.